need them answered and with sources from trusted sites only. and you can use google scholar and university libraries
Carbon Sequestration Questions Week 2
- What is the difference between geologic and biologic carbon sequestration?
- Does geological carbon sequestration use much energy?
- What is a carbon sink?
- What is “post-consumption trapping” and does it work?
- What is “pre-consumptive trapping” and does it work?
- Will any alternative for sequestering not be energy-intensive?
- What are the risks associated with sequestering carbon?
- Is carbon sequestration going to be implemented ever?
- What does bio-char have to do with carbon sequestration?
- Can the oceans be used to reduced carbon?
- Can oceans be overloaded with carbon?
- Is carbon sequestration even feasible?
- What happens if the greenhouse gas level does not decrease?