From the real national market, select any company of your choice, wishing to go global. Critically analyze the chosen company based on the following questions.
- What variables need to be considered while developing a list of potential countries?
- Describe the four steps a firm should take when it is considering going global.
- Discuss at least three challenges that a company may face in the early period of expansion.
- Describe the three main categories of market entry strategies.
Instructions for the students
- The answer to each question is not less than 100 words
- Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources.(See the course materials of Ch-5)
- The choice of the company and the selection of countries must be based on referenced information.(Why did you select the country and the company?)
- All students are encouraged to use their ownwords.
- Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
- Submit your Answers using the same format.
- Plagiarism is prohibited