Annotated Bibliography and Reflection
During the last seven weeks of class, you have been asked to read several journal articles. You have also been asked to reflect on your cultural identity as you consider the many levels that constitute your identity. You also considered attribution, dialectics and how all of this is applied to interpersonal communication. For our final assignment, you will choose four articles from the articles you have been asked to read in class and/or from the article list provided for the Week 6 assignment and you will complete three items for each.
1. Complete an APA reference for the article
2. Complete an annotation of the article.
- The annotation is not a summary or paraphrase. In this paragraph, you will interpret and evaluate the contents of the article itself. It is a narrative paragraph of about 100 words providing information and assessment about the article.
3. Write a reflection of your own intercultural communication connecting the information from the article as it applies to you personally (This section only can be written in first person).
- In this paragraph of about 100 words, relate the information that you have evaluated in the article to your own cultural identity and intercultural communication. This is a reflective piece where you are able to connect the information in theory to an understanding of your own identity.
DISCLAIMER:Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.