View the film and write a 1- 2 page reaction paper following the guidelines provided below.
Your paper should have the following elements:
1.) Typed, double spaced. 1 – 2 pages.
2.) Times New Roman 12-point font.
3.) 1-inch margins.
4.) Header with basic information (first and last name, class day and time)
You should answer the following questions:
- What were the key elements presented in this film?
- How does it connect to the lecture and/or reading material? (I attached a lecture)
- How does this film connect to your life?
- How could this film be beneficial to society?
- What is your personal opinion of the ideas presented in the film?