PHE4120- NO plagiarism No copy /paste—Recent references <500- Be detailed and stay on topic!!
Reducing Health Disparities
Create a 4-page Microsoft Word document that addresses the following:
· Compare the patterns of the major diseases of Hispanic/Latino groups and their rates and health effects between the other racial or ethnic groups living in the United States.
· Identify at least one consequence that a lack of access to healthcare has on Hispanics/Latinos.
· Explain why access to care issues will need to be monitored even more closely within the U.S. healthcare system beginning 2014.
· Find at least two scholarly journal articles that discuss all or at least one of the topic areas related to Hispanic/Latino health disparities in the United States. Provide a synopsis of each article.
· Explain what type of barrier(s) (structural, financial, or socio-cultural) each article examines? Describe at least two policies or strategies that can be implemented to improve access to healthcare services as they relate to the articles you reviewed.
PHE4015- NO plagiarism No copy /paste—Recent references <500- Be detailed and stay on topic!!
On the basis of your research, create a 3-page report that addresses the following:
· How is the human rights–based approach (HRBA) necessary in these instances, or is it?
· What is an example of a complex humanitarian emergency in which the elements of the article apply? Discuss any ethical or unethical issues that may have arisen from this issue.
· How do the elements illustrated in this article relate to the 10 Essential Public Health Services?
Be sure to support your points for each of the components in parentheses with data from the program and outside research.