Continue working on your Criminal Justice Program Proposal.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word proposal that includes the following:
- Decide which type of evaluation is appropriate and how evaluation results will be used.
- Identify information system capabilities of systems used to gather evaluation data.
- Describe the qualitative and quantitative methods that will be used to evaluate program data.
- Designate responsibility for data collection, storage, and analysis.
- Develop mechanisms to provide feedback to staff, clients, and stakeholders.
- Explain ways to assess the relevance of stakeholder feedback.
- Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.