Discussion three (two pages)
Last module’s (two) journal entry, you reflected on your goal for your project for this course. In this discussion board, you will share the current state of your findings and your draft artifact for peer feedback.
· Describe the current state of your findings (e.g., what data/research you have gathered so far, what you have found).
· Briefly describe your project’s goals.
· Describe your target audience (stakeholders).
· Are the results of your project’s goals different than what you had expected? Why or why not?
· Explain the barriers that you have faced in gathering data for this project. What have been the limitations?
· How do you think this artifact could mobilize stakeholders to take action?
Choose peers whose projects are similar to yours (e.g., serving a similar population or in a similar organization). Consider the barriers you faced in gathering data for this project. How is your peer’s experience similar to or different than yours? Generally, what is one thing that you like about your peer’s artifact and what is one suggestion you would offer your peer to help them improve? Specifically, how do you think your peer could improve their artifact to encourage stakeholders to take action?