In a 3–5-page paper, please include responses to the bulleted issues listed below. It is critical that when you make a statement of fact in your presentation that you cite the reference you obtained the information from in the text of the paper and that the reference is included in your reference page. Your paper must be submitted in APA, 6th edition format. No abstract is required because this is a short position paper but a title page, reference page, and appropriate running header with page numbers are all necessary.
· Detail the concept for admissibility of plain sight evidence and the legal requirements for the investigator to invoke a plain sight seizure.
· Explain how a witness may be impeached for providing testimony that is a lie or inaccurate.
· Relate how the court views investigators and realizes that human error will sometimes result in faulty paperwork.
· Explain how the court allows for such errors in the Good Faith principle.
· Select 2 of the 3 concepts known as dying declaration, the silver platter rule, and exigent circumstance. Expound on the meaning of each and why the court believes in such exceptions to constitutional requirements.
· Explain privileged communication and its protection under the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.
· Articulate the types of situations in which it is permissible to lie to a suspect to elicit a confession. What aspects would be allowed by the court, and which would be prohibited?
Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.