This assignment can be completed from home. Try to stretch the definitions of Methods and Mediums!
Consider looking at the items around you:
- some toys are “assembled”
- flower arrangements are “assembled”
- food items are “carved”
- we “carve” pencils with a pencil sharpener
- when we wear makeup we “paint” or “draw” on our faces
- we draw, our kids draw
- jewelry is often “modeled” or assembled
- we make foot “prints”, tires, bicycles makes “prints” (all printmaking)
- Look around your environment, do you have any framed art or sculptures?
1. Find images/objects of a variety of mediums/methods/medias in your daily life. Not from the internet. You must take photographs of the actual images/objects.
2. You must indicate in your description the Mediums and
Methods/Medias from the list below:
Mediums: Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Carving, Modeling, Assembling
Methods and Medias: kinetic, relief