Answer each of the following questions in 100 to 150 words:
- *Does the information media have social responsibility? If yes, in what ways? If not, why not?
- *What is the role of the information and news media in the shaping of political opinions?
- *How have electronic media and their convergence transformed journalism and news consumption
- *How are standards in journalism still relevant and important in today’s media, opinion, and media-saturated world
- *What role does satire have in the news today? How have programs and websites such as The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and The Onion provided a separate space for commentary on the news and news providers?
Illustrate your responses with specific examples.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.