I need this assignment as soon as possible. The topic is Active shooters in rural schools
· Unit 5 Assignment/ Evaluating a Quantitative Study
My topic for my assignment is Active shooter preparedness
For this assignment, find one quantitative research study examining your topic. Make sure the article utilizes primary data collection and there is a methods and results section. Based on this week’s readings and your current understanding of quantitative methods, and using Table 6.3 Criteria for Evaluating the Research Design in a Quantitative Research Report (page 211 of your course text) to help guide you, address the following:
1. Using what you learned from your reading, what was the research design used in your selected article and why it was likely selected by the author(s).
2. Describe the sampling strategy used and provide a rationale for selection. (Refer to Types of Sampling Strategies Found in Quantitative Research).
3. Evaluate the quality of the research instruments and their reliability and validity.
4. Based on your readings, what instruments were used for data collection? Are they of high quality? Was information about reliability and validity provided?
5. Evaluate how ethical recruitment and data collection were ensured.
6. Assess credibility and the quality of the study. Will you retain it for your literature review?
Submit your work to Turnitin, and include a copy of the report as an attachment in the assignment area.
. Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
. APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
. Number of resources: Use a minimum of 1 resource.
. Length of paper: Approximately 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages.
. Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
. Turnitin: Include a copy of the Turnitin PDF with your assignment. Your assignment will not be graded until it is submitted to Turnitin.
. Table 7.1