Write a paper with a minimum of 1,050 words that includes the following:
- Discuss your insights and opinions on the ethical, legal, and regulatory responsibilities to documentation strategies, coding, and billing in your clinical role.
- Explain the importance of evidence-based research and how it is incorporated into your clinical role.
- Locate a clinical guideline or expert opinion article that presents recommendations for health maintenance specific to geriatric falls as it pertains to the care of that patient and their family.
- Discuss if you agree or disagree with the solution and provide rationale from evidence-based research.
- The experience must be either a geriatric patient with diabetes or hypertension.
- Write a clinical experience on a geriatric patient and explain how age causes a difference in the treatment.
- Correlate your learning progress in this course to the stages in Benner’s Novice to Expert theory.
- How does your past and present experience as an RN contribute to your identification of your present stage in this course?
Research a minimum of 4 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from the University Library.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.