Complete the following in Microsoft Project 2013 or later:
- Begin with this MS project file, and make the following changes:
- Change your project start date to be 1/8/2020 (2 points).
- Display the project summary task (Task 0) (2 points)
- Display the WBS numbers (2 points)
- Change the deadline on the Office Building Complete milestone to 12/2/2020 (2 points)
- Add durations to all the low level (work) tasks (15 points)
- Note: Do not change durations on milestones or summary tasks. The summary tasks will automatically change when you add durations and the schedule.
- Schedule all of these tasks logically using a variety of dependencies (Be sure to have at least one of each type: SS, FF, FS). The use of an SF dependency is optional. Note: The tasks are meant to be performed sequentially and you MUST schedule all tasks except summary tasks. (15 points)
- Set at least one task to have lead time (4 points)
- Set at least one task to have lag time (4 points)
- Display the critical path on the standard Gantt Chart (5 points)
- Create a new calendar based on the standard calendar and call it UNA Calendar (5 points)
- Add the UNA holidays for the current semester to the UNA Calendar: https://www.una.edu/calendar/#/academic (5 points)
- Set your project to use the UNA calendar rather than the standard calendar. (5 points)
- Adjust milestone deadlines, as necessary. (4 points)
- Be sure that the project completes before the constrained milestone task: “Office Building Complete” (You may need to change your schedule and/or dependencies to make this happen) (5 points) Note: This final milestone MUST have a logical predecessor.