- Read the Section 6.3 Emotions and Interpersonal Communication in the eBook Communication in the Real World
- Read the article Emotional Intelligence and view the video contained in it.
- View the media located in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Consider how you learned how to express your own emotions.
- Think about the people in your life. Who do you know, that you believe has a high degree of emotional intelligence, and who do you believe has a low degree of emotional intelligence. Think about what sets these people apart.
Post by Day 3, 1 – 2 paragraphs that address the following:
- How did you learn to express your emotions? What factors influenced you the most? Be sure to use concepts and ideas from your course resources when answering this.
- Describe someone in your life that you feel has a high degree of emotional intelligence. Why do you believe this person has emotional intelligence? Be sure to give us examples of this person displaying emotional intelligence. Be sure to use concepts and ideas from your course resources when answering this.