1. In your opinion, what is causing the turnover at Columbus Custom Carpentry? 5 points.
2. How would you characterize the internal and external equity at Columbus Custom Carpentry? 10 points.
3. Are the assembly technicians overpaid? Explain. 5 points.
4. Are the craters underpaid? If so, why? Will they still be underpaid if the custom hand-work portion of their job is eliminated by the jig system? Explain. 15 points.
5. Given the case and market information, is the CFO position best aligned with that of an accounting manager, director, or a CFO? Explain. 5 points
6. Are there differences in pay that appear to be based on sex/race/ethnicity rather than performance or length of service? How so? 20 points
7. Would you want to work for this company? Why or why not? How, if at all was your answer affected by the job analysis and compensation information in the case study? 10 points
8. Given your answers to the previous questions, exactly how would you rectify the key issues within Columbus Custom Carpentry? What resources/references support your plan of action? 30 points.