- Resources: Tox Town Agriculture and Ch. 2 & 4 of The Human Impact on the Natural Environment.
Review the Tox Town Agriculture materials located on the student website to learn more about the environmental concerns associated with farming.
Identify a farm or common type of agriculture in or near your community. Suppose a conservationist has complained about the methods used on this farm.
Write a 350-word letter from the conservationist’s point of view in which you include the following:
- Identify six negative effects the farm has on the environment.
- Explain how the farm is altering the physical environment, including vegetation and soil quality.
- Write a 350-word plan, acting as a farmer that owns the farm.
- Use The Human Impact on the Natural Environment text to identify methodologies that may alleviate the conservationist’s concerns.
- Explain the process of implementing the new methodologies, including cost-related issues.
- Format the letter and plan consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.