1. identify the characteristics of a good judge, a good prosecutor, and a good defense attorney. How do these characteristics contribute to an effective court system? Explain
2. Review this week’s course materials and learning activities, and reflect on your learning so far this week. Respond to one or more of the following prompts in one to two paragraphs: Topic – Origin of America’s Courts
- Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
- Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
- Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.