In this module, students will investigate how personal identity is determined or shaped by society, possibly history, and psychologically. Students will use the Science module to help build the work in this module.
In proper APA format, structure your essay as follows:
1. Title page with running header and page number
2. Abstract – typically on the first page, above your first paragraph. This is a brief summary or overview of your argument, research and conclusions.
3. Body Paragraphs – this is where you will discuss your argument and implement outside research. Research should pertain to the lens chosen.
4. Reference Page: Include a properly formatted APA Reference Page.
Your essay should be 3-4 pages in length, with a separate, APA Reference Page attached. You must write 3 FULL pages for this assignment to be graded.
Science Unit First Lecture.mp4
1. Read and analyzed science articles or books.
2. Planned a research project by answering key questions.
4. Presented the results of the research to the general public (class).
APA Guidelines https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/1/
Writing an Abstract http://writingcommons.org/open-text/writing-processes/format/apa-format/1100-formatting-the-abstract-page-apa-sp-770492217