Answer in essay format.
Write a one page essay of the answers of the sets of criticism questions to interpret either “Sweat” or “Popular Mechanics”
1. what is your initial reaction of the work?
2. How do your own experience and expectations affect your reading and interpretation?
3. What’s the work’s original or intended audience? To what extant are you similar to or different from the audience?
4. Do you respond in the same way to the work after more than one reading?
5. What kind of interpretive community are you a part of? Is your reading of a text conditioned by the readings offered by your peers, by professional literary critics, by your instructor, and so on?