I have 3 questions that needs to be answered separately with in text citation and references and must be at least two paragraphs each.
“Organizational Culture and Ethical Decision Making” Please respond to the following:
- Examine the major influences that organizational culture can have on organizational ethical decision making. From your personal experience in your current or past organization, provide one (1) example of how organizational culture influenced the outcome of an ethical decision. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
- Use the Internet to research a business leader that you believe to be an ethical leader. Next, examine the key traits and actions that the selected leader demonstrates in order to influence a positive ethical culture in the organization. Suggest two (2) actions that a company could take in order to achieve a positive ethical culture.
Developing and Implementing an Organizational Ethics Program” Please respond to the following:
- Watch the video titled, “Values- vs. Compliance-based Ethics Programs – Linda Trevino” located below. Next, differentiate between a values-based ethics program and a compliance-based ethics program. Recommend either a values-based ethics program or a compliance-based ethics program for your current or a past organization. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
- Review Table 8-4 “Developing and Implementing a Code of Ethics” (Chapter 8). Outline a plan for implementing a training and development program in your current, or former, organization. Determine which training methodology (i.e., live training, online, reading, etc.) you would use to deliver the training. Provide a rationale for your response.
Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
“Auditing of Organizational Ethics and Compliance Programs” Please respond to the following:
- Examine the significant values of conducting an ethics audit in an organization. Select five (5) areas that you would focus on if you have to conduct an ethics audit, and provide a rationale for your selections.
- Read the article titled, “10 Steps to Good Governance,” located here. Next, develop a checklist for an ethics audit that incorporates the ten (10) steps identified in the article. Provide a rationale for your response.