Type of information we collect
- Your contact information, including your email and phone number.
- Your registration details, including login information, your IP address Browser plug-in types, type and version of your browser, time zone setting, and operating system as well as the version.
- your birthday details in order to send you special discount offers;
- data such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), pages/goods/services viewed, what you do on those pages, how long you stay on webpages, page response times, download errors, how often, and other actions to monitor how you use the website.
Reasons why we collect your private information
At submityouressays.com, we collect your personal data in order to:
- Provide effective services
- Maintain the running of the website
- Improve the website
- Maintain and improve the customer service
- Perform our marketing objectives with your consent.
We process all data in compliance with to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. Collegenursingpaper.com cannot sell or disclose your personal data without your consent.
How we collect your data
We collect your personal data when:
- You use the website
- Browse the pages on the website
- Connect integrations
- You receive emails from the website
- You chat with our customer support
How we handle your data
We believe that all the information you submit to us or the information we collect after using our service is meant for your private use and not any other person. Hence, no third party will access your data unless specifically required by the law, there is a an authentic interest, and you have consented us to do so.
How long we keep your data
We take care of your data as well as the future referencing. We know that you may need your data years after using our services. Thus, we may keep your data for a period of up to six years from your last time of using our website.
Your rights regarding private data
You are automatically entitled to the right to access your data that we have collected about you. For such a request, you will need to write to us requesting for the data to validate your identification and ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorized persons.
If you believe that the data we hold about you ids not accurate or complete, you can request us to evaluate, have it corrected or deleted. In case you believe that we have mishandled your private information, you can write to us raising your concerns and we will collaborate with you to solve the issues.