The determining factors of health care prices in the United States is dependent upon both market and non-market factors, administrative costs, personnel and equipment cost, geographical location, and a host of other factors. Nonetheless, setting an appropriate price for health care services within an organization is vital and a key part of marketing.
Review the following article:
Maguire, A. (n.d.). 6 different pricing strategies: Which is right for your business? Retrieved from https://quickbooks.intuit.com/r/pricing-strategy/6-different-pricing-strategies-which-is-right-for-your-business/
Six different types of marketing pricing strategies are mentioned in the above article. In a 3- to 4-page paper, complete the following:
- Rank each of the 6 pricing strategies in order of the effectiveness for health care (where 1 identifies the most effective strategy to use in health care).
- Provide a detailed overview of each of the 6 pricing strategies, discussing their positives/negatives as it applies to health care.
- Discuss what is meant by “Price Transparency” in health care, and its effects.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages (not including title and reference pages).
- Support your analysis with peer-reviewed/scholarly articles, with at least 4 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.