Content: The paper must at minimum address all of the topics/questions on the next page. Any information that is specific to your condition should also be included.
The paper MUST contain a MINIMUM of 5 research articles from a scholarly journal no older than 2014.
Format/Style: The paper and references must be in APA style
Intellectual property: All content in the paper must be your own thoughts. All information taken from textbooks, scholarly journals or other sources must be cited within the paper and cited in the references. Any plagiarism will result in an automatic “0” on the project. The similarity index for submission on Turnitin.com must be 25% or less.
I need a project based on “Ataxia”: Types of ataxia focusing on sensory ataxia.
Signs and symptoms (specific lack of vitamin B 12)
Physical therapy interventions to treat ataxia and the response of the interventions: for example if the physical therapy can improve in sensory ataxia.
The most important aspect is: the physical therapy interventions. (I would like to mention the impact of Frenkel exercises for ataxia in people)
Cardiopulmonary Conditions Instructions
1. What population is this condition typically found in?
2. How does the condition typically occur? What is the etiology?
3. What anatomical structures are involved?
4. What medical interventions are required?
5. What precautions or contraindications must the PTA be aware of during the patient’s medical treatment and/or during recovery?
6. What is the typical time frame for patient full recovery OR how long following medical intervention until the patient is considered able to return to full functional abilities (or return to PLOF).
7. What types of PT interventions are typically used to treat the condition during the:
a. acute phase
b. functional phase
8. Are there any recommended interventions that do not fall under the PTA’s scope of work?
9. Create an example daily treatment plan for the patient 3 weeks following injury/medical intervention based on information found during your research.