(1) What is utilitarianism? Critically assess the plausibility of this proposal.
(2) What would it mean to say that morality is relative? Is it?
(3) Why did Moore claim that moral properties are not natural properties? Was he right?
(4) What is the categorical imperative, and how is it meant to underpin a normative moral theory?
(5) What is virtue ethics, and what problems does it face?
(6) What is euthanasia, and why is it considered to be morally different to murder or suicide?Is it?
(7) What do you think is the best moral argument for vegetarianism? Does it work?