· What are the documenting guidelines? When is it appropriate to use abbreviations?
· What is the difference between subjective and objective data?
· What does it mean to demonstrate clinical reasoning skills?
· How can you use clinical reasoning to plan the organization of a comprehensive exam?
· How will you document variations of normal and abnormal assessment findings?
· What factors influence appropriate tools and tests necessary for a comprehensive assessment?
· Reflect on personal strengths, limitations, beliefs, prejudices, and values.
· How will these impact your ability to collect a comprehensive health history?
· How can you develop strong communication skills.
· What interviewing techniques will you use to interview the patient to elicit subjective health information about their health history?
· What relevant follow-up questions will you use to evaluate patient condition?
· How will you demonstrate empathy for patient perspectives, feelings, and sociocultural background?
· What opportunities will you take to educate the patient?