Complete the Organizational Performance Management Table.
Consider the following:
- The main regulatory and accreditation standards that apply to each type of organization and standards that apply broadly to most or all types of health care organizations
- The influence of regulatory and accreditation standards on performance-management systems
- How the performance-management systems affect risk and quality management in each type of organization
- Key areas in the organization that will have direct responsibility for carrying out the day-to-day responsibilities associated with the regulations or standards
- Other areas in the organization that will be indirectly affected by the regulations or standards
- What oversight activities you could use to ensure that the regulatory and accreditation requirements are being implemented and are achieving the desired results
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you:
- Address the similarities and differences among the types of organizations.
- Propose how each organization will monitor performance, achieve regulatory and accreditation compliance, and improve overall organizational performance.
- Describe ways each organization will communicate with leadership to ensure alignment of organizational goals and gain buy-in from staff to achieve compliance with the standards and requirements issued by regulatory and accreditation bodies.
- Determine how compliance with the regulations and development of risk- and quality-management systems for each type of organization contribute to the organization’s overall performance-management system.
Cite at least 4 sources, three from the University Library and one from either the course textbooks or this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings. Prepare a list of all resources used in your research.