Select one of the following problem case studies from the University of Phoenix Material: Program Case Studies:
- Juvenile Justice Correctional Facilities
- Mortgage Investment Fraud
- Rural Law Enforcement Combating Crime
- Combating Criminal Narcotics Activity Along the Southern Border
- Information Sharing
Identify a problem in the case study that requires intervention.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal about a problem identified in the case study that requires intervention
Include the following in the proposal:
- Identify the type of program that would resolve the problem.
- Describe the processes used to identify the problem in the case study.
- Describe data collection methodologies that can be used to identify the problem.
- Identify the data that must be collected to identify the problem.
- Identify ways to involve key personnel in collecting and analyzing data.
Include related terminology and concepts identified through the assigned readings.
Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.