Write a three to four-page proposal, in which you:
1. Discuss the various reasons system implementation fails. Compare and contrast various change models. Then select a change model to use during system implementation. Provide details of how you will use the change model and justify why you selected one model over the other models. Explain the various steps that should be included to ensure the change model is effective.
2. Discuss the activities that are necessary prior to the system going live and provide a timeline for these activities. Specify which change management team member will be responsible for each activity and explain their role.
Cost Benefit Analysis
3. Create a cost benefit analysis matrix for the HRIS vendor you chose during Phase III: Design. Analyze the cost justification strategies that you will use to justify the cost of the HRIS, including data that identify each benefit and cost component examined, estimates of the dollar amount for each, estimates on when the organization will incur each cost and receive each benefit, and documentation justifying each decision you made in listing these benefits.
4. Discuss how you will ensure the system is properly maintained and evaluated for continuous improvement.
5. Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create an HRIS needs analysis and evaluate the acquisition process.
- Understand the management of change through the perspectives of various change models.
- Create a project management plan and prepare the organization for the implementation.