7. D. Please do an internet search and find out the results of the Erin Andrews invasion of privacy case that the Craig discusses in the assigned text. Write a commentary on your thoughts on the case. Minimum 300 words. With references 2 replay
8. D On the discussion forum, describe an instance of plagiarism or other use of another’s intellectual property with which you are familiar. Please give one argument condemning this conduct and one argument defending it. Minimum 250 words. With references 2 replay
8. A. On April 18, 2016, The United States Supreme Court denied a petition for certiorari (refused to review the lower court’s ruling) in the case of Authors Guild v. Google, Inc., 804 F. 3d 202 – Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit 2015.
That case let stand the ruling of the Court of Appeals which can be found at the following website:
https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=2220742578695593916&q=Authors+Guild+v.+Google+Inc&hl=en&as_sdt=4000006 last accessed July 9, 2016.
https://www.authorsguild.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Authors-Guild-v.-Google-Petition-no-appendix.pdf last accessed July 9, 2016.
Please write a 500-word summary of fair use as this court decision says it.
9. A Please write an essay of not less than 500 words, summarizing a court’s interpretation in a case involving online protection of a patent. Cite both the case and statute using standard legal notation.
Please include a hyperlink to the three cases. Reference also
5. D How would one define business intelligence (BI)? Identify and briefly discuss a real-world application of BI? 250 word. 2 references and 1 reply 150 word
7. D Provide a real-world example or describe a hypothetical situation in which a legitimate organization used spam in an effective and nonintrusive manner to promote a product or service. 250 word. 2 references and 1 reply 150 word