Directions: Every question must have one source, at least two answers must rely on the uploaded textbook (Ferrell, O. C., Hirt, G. & Ferrell, L. (2014). Business: A Changing World. Tata McGraw-Hill Education) as a source and at least 3 other outside scholarly/academic sources to support ideas and a minimum of 350 words per question. Must use proper grammar, mechanics and spelling in your response, you have to make use of proper in-text citations and an end-reference “ NO Plagiarism” . All Sources besides the textbook provided, must have a direct link to it.
- Research a product or idea from a company such as Microsoft, Google, or Apple that failed during the steps of new product development. What step/stage did it fail? Why?
- What significance does packaging have on the consumer when comparing similar products?
- Discuss the differences between price skimming and penetration price. What effects did the strategy incorporated by Netflix have on the movie rental business?
- Discuss an example of each of the following: A) Psychological Pricing B) Reference Pricing C) Discount Pricing
- Bad publicity can break a company. What can companies do to offset negative publicity that has gone “viral” through sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and review sites such as Yelp.com?