My portfolio is on drug use in Greeley Colorado (weld County)
Option # 1: Research Populations Affected
This week, you are researching various elements that will go into your final case study as part of your final Community Action Plan. Review the Portfolio Project description and grading rubric in Module 8.
This week, conduct research on the following:
- Which populations are affected by the public health issue you have selected?
- Describe the demographics of this population in detail. How old are they?
- Where do they live?
- What is their health like currently?
- What do we already know about the population you have identified?
- Where are our gaps in knowledge?
- What are some of the possible solutions to the issue you have identified, and how would these solutions influence public health overall?
- Write a well-organized list that is a 2- to 3-page paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
- Your external sources can be trade publications (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. journal articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
- Turn the paper in via this assignment.