Analysis of data and qualitative information to improve systems and processes in science, technology, and engineering are at the core of these disciplines. Interpretation and communication of the results of data-driven information provides organizations with data-driven decision making tools. Proper communication of those results can promote a team effort to invoke changes, improvements, and effective solutions.
- Determine social, economic, ethical, and science-based factors pertinent to an experimental design.
- Analyze the factors of the experimental design according to Christian virtues and values.
- Collect data based on variables.
- Analyze data to determine cause and effect.
- Create a hypothesis based on data analysis.