Evaluations should not exceed 2 pages double-spaced, typed, 12 point font. It should be written in third person point of view.
Submit a complete analysis with cover page and reference page formatted in APA style. Cite the article within the paper to support your point.
- Cho, J., & Lee, S. (2016). International students’ proactive behaviors in the united states: Effects of information- seeking behaviors on school life. Journal of College Student Development, 57(5), 590-603.
- Chitakornkijsil, P. (2010). INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION CHALLENGES AND MULTINATIONAL ORGANIZATION COMMUNICATION. International Journal of Organizational Innovation (Online), 3(2), 6-20.
- Hinchcliff-Pelias, M., & Greer, N. S. (2004). THE IMPORTANCE OF INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION IN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION. International Education, 33(2), 5-18.
- Kerdchoochuen, J., PhD. (2011). Speaking with A stranger: Intercultural classrooms’ tensions and managing strategies. Journal of College Teaching and Learning, 8(9), 9-17.
- Hughes, P. C., & Baldwin, J. R. (2002). Black, white, and shades of gray: Communication predictors of stereotypic impressions. Southern Communication Journal, 68, 40-56.
DISCLAIMER:Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.