- According to the social development model, parental attachment affects a child’s behavior for life. Is it possible that serial killers failed to achieve parental attachments?
- How does the interactionist theory explain delinquent gang behavior?
- Why are some delinquents destined to become persistent criminals as adults while other delinquents desist?
- Describe how “Fast Track” can reduce crime.
- Do you believe it is a latent trait that makes a person crime prone, or is crime a function of environment and socialization?
0 0 admin admin2019-06-07 09:48:162019-06-07 09:48:16Why are some delinquents destined to become persistent criminals as adults while other delinquents desist?
You can trust us
Aenean luctus, neque ut interdum efficitur, magna enim porttitor tellus, vitae finibus tortor turpis et tellus. Nullam pellentesque venenatis neque, in congue diam iaculis eget. Phasellus fermentum velit sed libero vitae finibus tortor consectetur commodo.
Submit a written request and our customer service team will reply back to you as quickly as possible (usually within 10 minutes).
Phone: +1 (805) 568 7317
Location: Level 13, Elizabeth Victoria 3000 United States