Unit III PowerPoint Presentation
Ultimately, a manager or supervisor within an organization should be responsible for team development. Inevitably, however, differences among team members will arise. Based on the team-building checklist found on page 89 of the textbook, design a PowerPoint presentation that illustrates your understanding of how team-building activities can be utilized to diagnose and solve problems within a team. In addition, provide examples of how these problems can serve as detriments to team success. Also, outline the phases of the team-building cycle and how it can be used to develop activities to improve team performance.
At least two additional resources should be used in addition to your textbook, and each should be cited and referenced properly using APA formatting.
The presentation should consist of a title slide, a minimum of eight slides of content, and a reference slide.
Unit V Case Study
In any team, problems will arise and team members will have questions about the conflict and how to resolve it. Members across departments must collaborate and contribute to the resolution of any unhealthy form of team conflict. Based on
“Case One: ElectriGov” (found on page 177 in your textbook), answer the following questions:
1. Why is it important for an organization to have a mission?
2. Why is it important for team members to know their roles on a team?
3. Is competition within a team a good or bad thing? Explain your response.
4. Why is it important to set short-and long-term goals when planning a meeting regarding conflicts? Provide examples.
5. What is an unhealthy agreement? Why is it significant for leaders to understand how to resolve conflict and avoid unhealthy agreements?
Your case study should be in APA style with a minimum of two pages (not including the title and references pages).