Write a 700- to 1,050-word directive to address these conflicts. Do the following in your directive:
- Assess the situation that your department is facing.
- Create clear and reasonable expectations and goals to achieve cohesion, cooperation, and communication in your department.
- Lay out a strategy to overcome these conflicts and improve workplace performance.
- Explain how success will be measured based on your strategy and goals.
- Consider using tables, matrices, or other visuals.
- Evaluate what leadership traits you need to incorporate in order to lead your diverse department.
Cite at least 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).